Thankfully Nourished Monk Fruit Concentrate provides a unique, sweet flavour without the sugar, naturally.
Monk Fruit Concentrate is a super sweet, 100% natural liquid that is perfect for sweetening beverages without sugar!
Monk fruit is a small sub-tropical melon that has a naturally sweet flavour that comes directly from the mogrosides (antioxidants) in the fruit, not from fructose or sucrose. It therefore has zero calories, zero carbs and zero glycaemic index!
Monk fruit is grown in orchards nestled amongst the pristine mountains of Southern China where it has been cultivated for hundreds of years. According to legend, monk fruit is named after the Buddhist monks who first cultivated the fruit nearly 800 years ago.
Swathed in sunlight, the non-GMO vine-ripened fruit is hand-picked at the peak of ripeness each fall. It is then crushed, infused in hot water and then filtered. This juice is then concentrated to bring you Monk Fruit Concentrate, used beautifully to add a sweet flavour to food and beverages such as tea, coffee, homemade lemonade and plain yoghurt. In baking, it works best when combined with a natural sugar alcohol such as erythritol.
Thankfully Nourished Monk Fruit Concentrate:
- Is 100% Monk Fruit Concentrate with nothing added
- Has a delightful and concentrated sweetness, derived from the antioxidants in the fruit
- Perfect for adding a sweet flavour to beverages and desserts without spiking your blood sugar
- Super concentrated with 165 / 330 serves per bottle! Just 4 - 6 drops per beverage is the regular serving size
- Doesn’t raise blood sugar or feed candida yeast
- Has zero carbs and zero glycaemic index
- Is gluten, dairy and soy free
Size: 50ml / 100ml
Serving size: 6 drops
Servings per container: 165 / 330
Ingredients: 100% Monk Fruit Concentrate (Siraitia grosvenorii)
Approx. 6 drops (roughly the sweetness of 1 tsp sugar) for sweetening beverages and 15 - 30 drops (combined with a sugar alcohol such as erythritol) for baked goods.
Refrigeration will extend shelf life by 12 months but is not essential
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.